Maxcom Africa is an ICT integration firm owned by native Tanzanians and headquartered in Dar es Salaam. We have extensive operations in East African nations of Rwanda and Burundi. We are currently opening new service frontiers in Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi and Ghana as we seek to extend service to the rest of the continent.
Being among companies vetted by Tanzania’s Commission of Science and Technology (COSTECH), Maxcom Africa operates under the commission’s ICT incubator (Dar Teknohama Business Incubator – DTBi), which is a non-for-profit hub for technology startups. It identifies and promotes innovative ideas with value added services for the growth of ICT Technology in Tanzania.
Vice President Dr. Ghalib Bilal and Eng. George Mulamula share a point with Maxcom Africa’s Chief Operations Officer Ahmed Lusassi during a visit to Dar Technohama Business Incubator (DTBI) in Dar es salaam to witness Tanzania’s achievements in ICT and other activities done by ICT integrating companies. Maxcom Africa Ltd. is a life member and operates under the DTBi.
It is worth noting that Maxcom Africa Limited has thrived through the incubator’s solo intend to monetize innovative high-tech firms not to mention DTBi’s generous support to creative ICT entrepreneurs. Apart from the shared resources, we have benefitted greatly from the solid networking platform as well as the management guidance and access to markets provided by this completely autonomous technological initiative.
Maxcom Africa Ltd has a greater vision to facilitate the transformation of African conomy from cash based to electronic wallet based economy.
Maxcom Africa Limited endeavors to enhance peoples’ lifestyles through open access to electronic payment solutions up to the last village. As such, the company is ambitiously investing on the latest technology, a venture that is underlined by the presence of an effective payment gateway that provides a full client service.
In collaboration with Tanzania’s Ministry of Science and Technology as well as the Higher Education Board, Maxcom Africa signed an MOU with the Government of Tanzania on National Payment. The innate desire was to pioneer a quality and convenient platform for bill payment, distribution of mobile money and opening up financial services to the society. During the five years of operation, we have emerged the most innovative ICT integrating company owned and managed by indigenous Tanzanians.
We exist to create and provide user friendly technological services that enhance people’s lifestyles and improve lives and livelihoods. We are motivated to create employment opportunities and help in the nurturing of successful
entrepreneurship in the countries we operate.
- Maxcom Africa is a local ICT company, owned and managed by Native Tanzanians.
- We boast over five (5) years experience in the provision of payment and financial solutions and management of agents across the country.
- We have well established an outreaching network of agents and has the ability to complete numerous transactions without interruptions.
- MaxMalipo platform has been vetted by Tanzania’s Ministry of Science and Technology and Commission for science and Technology- COSTECH
- MaxMalipo is proven one-stop-shop concept
- To ensure business continuity we have set up DRP site at Vodacom – Mbezi Juu in Tanzania.
- We have developed a secure and efficient payment collection gateway for Government taxes (TRA) and Municipal Council taxes and levies
- We are a BOT approved Agency Banking provider in Tanzania
- We were nominated as the most innovative local indigenous company by Tanzanian President H. E. Dr. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete during an international Smart Partnership dialogue he hosted in Dar es Salaam.
Maxcom Africa beliefs clients are the reasons why the firm exist. We therefore seek to serve them responsively. We take our clients needs and requirements at heart and strive to establish long term relationship compounded with excellent service.
Being honesty and loyal without compromising the truth is our valuable asset. We keep promises to our esteemed clients. We listen to understand and not to reply. We adapt innately in order to improve our service delivery credentials.
In every project we undertake, we move with unsurpassed efficiency to ensure clients receive service at cost effective levels. We believe that business success is the ultimate measure of the value of any process improvement.
We are committed to creating value for our clients business as well as for ourselves. We are committed to our employees welfare and individual contributions. We reward our employs accordingly.
Maxcom Africa Limited has thrived through quality team work and collaboration among management and the employees. We respect and encourage views with intend to improve our service delivery processes.